Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whoa!

I'm finally able to write something. I guess there has been many updates. The first thing is that I'm glad to have time to write something right now. I didn't think that I would be able to once classes started up again, but I'm glad to see that I was wrong. It doesn't happen often. ;)

One major thing happened to me. I had to go to the ER. I had a 103 fever. I know that's not very good, but in my defense I was actually looking for meds to take. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any, and I didn't feel like going to the store. I started to feel bad because I missed my residents' move in. I was sad and apparently, they were too. They were glad to find out that I wasn't dead and still their RA. I know it's crazy that that's the first thing that came to mind, but what can I say...they're my residents. lol

Because of my fever-induced state, I missed the first week of classes. I didn't like that. I mean I'm sort of a geek when it comes to school. Contrary to popular belief, I don't like missing school, especially the classes that I like. Yes, I like school. When I finally made it to my classes this week, I learned that I missed some information and speakers. But, one of my classes is the best thing ever. I watch movies. That's it. We watch movies and critique them. How awesome is that? Extreme awesomeness.

I've also finished one of my recipes. It's actually from a friend's mom. I haven't actually tried it yet, but I'm anxious to do so. I'm not finished with it, but I can't wait to put some finishing touches on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment