Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tear =(

I'm so sad that this is my last post. I really started to get into this blogging thing. I guess I have to do better this next year. lol. So much has happened this year. I have to say that I'm thankful for the people who have touched my lives. Yes, even the a**holes. You all have taught me invaluable lessons: holding my temper, asserting my opinion, say no. Before I go any further, I would like to say that my parents do not buy "thuggish" clothes.

My year has been one of happiness, one of sorrow, one of confusion, and one of growth. I have done my best recently to keep you all involved with the on-goings of my life. I've been blessed with people that have touched my heart and have encouraged me to do things that I have never thought about doing. I just want to thank you all for being a part of my year, and with God's will, I will see you all in the new year.

I also realized that I titled my blog "A Writer's Journey" and have no insight about my writing growth or ability, so be on the look-out for that.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment