Monday, May 21, 2012

*Sigh*

I'm back. Woohoo! I'm really glad that this semester is over. This semester has been eventful to say the least: gained and lost some friendships (who doesn't), finished my English degree program, received a scholarship, selected a McNair scholar, continue my employment, and learned that I'm 11 hours away from graduation. But, now it's summertime. Everyone is gone, and I'm a tad sad about that.

Now, I kind of understand how my mom felt when I left for college. I was telling them to go home, and don't come back but I didn't mean it. LOL They were home. Now, they just need to come back. Hey, there's always August. I know this sounds weird, but I miss the loud chatter of my residents, the random trips to get food, the awesome celebrations of birthdays, and just everyday conversation. I was so prepared for the summer to hit, so I can actually get some rest but I couldn't sleep that first night; it was just too quiet.

It's okay though. I can get back to many of things that I like such as blogging. Yay! I stop my rant here before it starts. Besides, I anticipate many more posts about my "wonderful" summer adventures.

P.S.
I truly thank you for reading my blog posts. It means so much to me that you actually take time out of your day to read what I write about. The support is amazing, and it drives me to write more for you. Thanks for motivating me.

1 comment: